Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 2013 - Personal Blog Post # 2


I finally saw a movie that not only was I anticipating seeing, but when i finally say it, it absolutely did not disappoint! The movie is called "The Guilt Trip" and it stars an unlikely comedy duo: pot smoking, swear talking Seth Rogan (who i think is adorable) and the iconic, posed, legendary Barbara Streisand. It was funny, adorable and smartly done. And on my scale of 1 of 5 (1 being i hated it to 5 being I loved it) I give this movie a 5 of 5 points! I really loved it :)


Next are some pictures I took whilst downtown Chicago a week ago on a beautiful Fall day

































a squirrel friend coming to say hi

"hi!"








It has been a rough Fall for me. but I am glad to be able to use nature as a way to cope with everything. Thanks nature :)

Peace, Love & Happiness
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment