Monday, March 4, 2013

March 2013 -- Personal Blog Post 2


~ Sisterly Love ~

A few moments ago my sister Erica called to say thanks for coming to her get together dinner. I am so happy! I guess I spoke too soon about out relationship not changing for the good. I made sure to keep it brief on the phone to make she I don't get to mushy though.

I even put it out there that i would love to come by and she seem to want me too. 

I am grateful that things may be good between me and her. Everything is ok...finally:) I hope for a very long time. I want the best for her, but I don't want to be hurt. One phone call from her is the best thing that could happen from her and that is all I need.

My other sister and I, I think are on good terms as far as I know it. Right now I guess we are taking space. I love her so much!

Peace and Love,
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment