Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Inspired Nails -- Candy Cane Nails!


Hi! This month I got inspired by the Holiday Season and came up with this cool nail art.  And at the end...a bonus nail art that I love to rock!

I fist started by painting my thumb, pointer & middle fingers 2 coats of a true red color. Then I painted my ring and pinky finger 2 coats of silver. To create the fun candy cane effect on the red nails, I took my white nail polish that comes with a thin brush and made stripes.


1st attempt

1st attempt

1st attempt

1st attempt

1st attempt

1st attempt

2nd attempt : the picture is kinda blurry, but I thought the candy cane effect would look better if the white strips where going in a more diagonal direction


~ Bonus!! ~

Polka Dotted Nails



colors I used : brownish/pink (mauve) + white 

Polka Dotted Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment